Dave had a work meeting in Las Vegas all last week and I got to fly out to join him on Thursday. A HUGE thanks to Gigi and Dada for keeping the boys for me so I could make my first ever trip to Vegas! I had a blast and got to play with Christy and Aunt Kittie, who were attending with their husbands as well.
Christy and I did some shopping on the strip and got our makeup done at Nordstroms. Awesome!! All the wives got massages at the spa (heaven!!!) on Friday and were treated to a private comedy show after dinner. Some of us stayed around and went to see an 80's cover band at the resort. They were so good. I danced and danced :) And Dave got in trouble for asking all of his relatives how old they were when the particular song came out (they were high school aged and Dave and I were usually in elementary school). Ha ha.
We wrapped up the trip by having dinner inside The Mirage and seeing Jay Leno perform. Dinner was amazing, especially sharing it with family and new friends I met this week! Jay Leno had us laughing late into the night. I never did end up playing any slots or anything. Just took a picture with one :) Maybe next time!













1 comment:
How fun! Sounds like a great 'work' trip to me :) I can't believe you didn't try your luck at the slots. Just love the sounds all the machines make as you walk through the casino!!
Post a Comment