Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Starting the weekend






We've been busy little bees over here (but it's great!). We went over to my friend Lana's house after school yesterday so the boys and her son, Liam could play. The boys rode all around the yard and played in the gorgeous weather! We couldn't stay long though since the boys started Art Time back up. Jack moved up a level since he's in 1st grade now and Theo is finally old enough (just made the cut off). Jack didn't finish his project but here's Theo's crab. I was blown away.

Dave and I went to the library and checked out a bunch of books for the kids. Froggy books for Theo and chapter books for Jack. Dave got an elementary football book that explains the game in a story format. Perfect timing since Dave and Jack are at the opening game for LSU tonight!

Both boys stayed on green all week for behavior so I treated them to powdered donuts this morning. Mmmm. :)

No comments: