We headed across the street from the Peabody to the Kooky Canuck restaurant for lunch. They have a 4 lb burger that is larger than a cat and a wall of fame for people who have eaten said burger in less than an hour. I really pushed to get that burger for the table since the odds of us being back there any time soon were slim. Jack loves hamburgers anyway :) Three adults and Jack rallied to eat The Kookamonga and only managed to eat 1/2 before waving the white flag. I happily ate my BLT with a fried green tomato was a happy girl. Be sure to check it out if you ever find yourself in Downtown Memphis.
Monday, December 20, 2010
The Kookamonga
We headed across the street from the Peabody to the Kooky Canuck restaurant for lunch. They have a 4 lb burger that is larger than a cat and a wall of fame for people who have eaten said burger in less than an hour. I really pushed to get that burger for the table since the odds of us being back there any time soon were slim. Jack loves hamburgers anyway :) Three adults and Jack rallied to eat The Kookamonga and only managed to eat 1/2 before waving the white flag. I happily ate my BLT with a fried green tomato was a happy girl. Be sure to check it out if you ever find yourself in Downtown Memphis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
OMG!! That is the biggest burger I've ever seen! Wonder how they cook that!
That is freaking insane!!! How funny :)
Post a Comment