Picasso's birthday was yesterday so we celebrated it (a day late) by having an art class for some of the kids in my Moms club. The instructor had outlined the sketch for us but as you can see, Theo went outside of the lines, just a little bit :) He had a great time and that's all I care about! He learned how to swirl the brush to clean it in between colors and hot to "pat pat" to paint to control the strokes a little bit. I think he did a great job and think this is the start of something he'll really enjoy doing! Go Theo.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Picasso painting
Picasso's birthday was yesterday so we celebrated it (a day late) by having an art class for some of the kids in my Moms club. The instructor had outlined the sketch for us but as you can see, Theo went outside of the lines, just a little bit :) He had a great time and that's all I care about! He learned how to swirl the brush to clean it in between colors and hot to "pat pat" to paint to control the strokes a little bit. I think he did a great job and think this is the start of something he'll really enjoy doing! Go Theo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
How sweet. I'm so glad he enjoyed painting. It is beautiful. I will have to call and ask him about it. love you Theo.
Post a Comment