



This is going to be a whirlwind of Halloween activities.... we're bracing ourselves for two hyped up kids! Jack got to dress up in a costume to school today. He decided to wear last year's costume (Transformer) since 3 kids were going as Batman. He'll be the Hulk this year but the costume is pretty involved (you'll see tomorrow). All of his classmates were so cute and quiet when I got there and then the sugar treats kicked in and it got rowdy :) I was very happy to check Jack out early and leave about an hour before school ended. God bless Ms. Waldrip!
Theo also had his school party today so I enlisted Gigi and Dada to attend with him. Good thing I did since they reported all the other parents came. I'm the co-room mom for Jack's class though so I kind of have to choose his parties if they happen to coincide like they did today.
Theo got to eat lots of savory snacks and then did a craft with a small pumpkin :) All of those kids are so well behaved for his teacher and just LOVE Mrs. Angerdina. Even Gigi and Dada could tell today while they were there.













1 comment:
How fun! You are a busy mom!!!
Post a Comment