Dave's cousin's wife, Christy, came to visit me yesterday and we just had the BEST time together. The boys loved having her around (she has 2 boys herself so she makes for good company here) as much as I did. In fact, they surprised us by having this fun arts and crafts project going on when we woke up this morning (7 am, mind you). I calmly explained to Jack that he can not paint (!!!) when mommy or daddy aren't around or even awake yet. He told me that he set up on the placemat so it was ok... nevermind the paint on the granite and all over his hands. Theo had paint in his hair.... and this was all before I had even made coffee. I don't even like too much talking before I've had my coffee. Oh dear.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
"Aunt" Christy visits
Dave's cousin's wife, Christy, came to visit me yesterday and we just had the BEST time together. The boys loved having her around (she has 2 boys herself so she makes for good company here) as much as I did. In fact, they surprised us by having this fun arts and crafts project going on when we woke up this morning (7 am, mind you). I calmly explained to Jack that he can not paint (!!!) when mommy or daddy aren't around or even awake yet. He told me that he set up on the placemat so it was ok... nevermind the paint on the granite and all over his hands. Theo had paint in his hair.... and this was all before I had even made coffee. I don't even like too much talking before I've had my coffee. Oh dear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
OMG...that sounds worse than the "Powder Situation" that happened over here a couple weeks ago. Glad Theo and Jack made it out alive :) Love Jack's apology note to the bus driver!!
Post a Comment