Jack and I played this Eagle Eye game while Dave and Theo watched the Saints game at a friend's house (I had a fever and stayed home). Then Theo came home and took over my spot. It's so nice when the boys play nicely together and no one ends up screaming (or a room totally overturned).
Saturday, January 16, 2010
I spy with my little eye
Jack and I played this Eagle Eye game while Dave and Theo watched the Saints game at a friend's house (I had a fever and stayed home). Then Theo came home and took over my spot. It's so nice when the boys play nicely together and no one ends up screaming (or a room totally overturned).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Cute game! You guys are always doing fun stuff- even at home! Hope you feel better!!
Look at your cute valentimes decor already.
Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment