I've been sick with the flu so the boys have been over at Gigi and Dada's house since Monday. I'm finally starting to feel human again so I wanted to post this picture that I took last week. Jack is making Valentine's for some lucky ladies ; ) Notice his grip for writing.... it's really coming along. I'm such a proud mom.
Oh, more bragging..... Dave went to Jack's parent-teacher conference for me on Monday and Jack got glowing reports from his teachers. His teachers said what is great about Jack is how he doesn't demand all of the attention and helps his friends finish projects, understand things. I truly think being a big brother and having to "share the spotlight" was one of the best things that could happen to Jack. This is coming from an only child who really had "only child syndrome" : ) We're just so proud of him and struggle every day with the fact that he'll be turning 5 soon. Where does the time go? Seriously?













1 comment:
Jack could certainly teach some of my kids how to hold a pencil correctly! Good job :)
Post a Comment