We're in Houston this week visiting my family for Thanksgiving. We took the boys to the Galleria today to see Santa. They got to ride a small train around the mall and then sit with Santa. My mom and I shopped for an hour (heaven) while Papa and Daddy corralled the boys in the mall. We're heading off to College Station on turkey day to spend it with Uncle Bill, Aunt Sonja, Mama and our extended family and cousins!!! Can't wait.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Here's comes Santa Claus
We're in Houston this week visiting my family for Thanksgiving. We took the boys to the Galleria today to see Santa. They got to ride a small train around the mall and then sit with Santa. My mom and I shopped for an hour (heaven) while Papa and Daddy corralled the boys in the mall. We're heading off to College Station on turkey day to spend it with Uncle Bill, Aunt Sonja, Mama and our extended family and cousins!!! Can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Looks like Theo tolerated Santa this year! Cute shirts :) Glad y'all are having fun with the fam!
LOVE their shirts, so cute!
Um, Does Santa already have a Wii to give out? Over there - on our right? Lordy!
Great shirts. I didn't end up getting those, but wait til you see what I did find.
Post a Comment