Theo's little buddy Aidan had his 2nd birthday party today. He had a Spongebob theme and all of the kids took turns hitting the Spongebob pinata until I noticed the strings at the bottom! That's the newest thing with pinatas now.... just pull the strings and the candy dumps out :) Theo devoured his cupcake and was actually eating the crumbs from the ground before I stopped him. The weather was nice and clear here but it sure did heat up in all that sun. Jack had a blast playing with Bradley from school and his best bud Alyssa. Happy birthday, Aidan!!!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Aidan turns 2!
Theo's little buddy Aidan had his 2nd birthday party today. He had a Spongebob theme and all of the kids took turns hitting the Spongebob pinata until I noticed the strings at the bottom! That's the newest thing with pinatas now.... just pull the strings and the candy dumps out :) Theo devoured his cupcake and was actually eating the crumbs from the ground before I stopped him. The weather was nice and clear here but it sure did heat up in all that sun. Jack had a blast playing with Bradley from school and his best bud Alyssa. Happy birthday, Aidan!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment