Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mom is 32!






32 is going down on the books as one of my best birthdays! Dave sketched me this beautiful portrait of Jack and Theo, Jack serenaded me with "happy birthday" right as I walked out of my bedroom this morning (so sweet), shared a cupcake with my boys, had TONS of greetings and cards from friends (including my niece Corinne singing to me), got a call from my mom even though she was cruising around St. Lucia, and topped off the day by going out with some great friends (Dave had to travel). It was a great day from start to finish and I really don't think I've ever felt this loved! Thank you everyone :)

2 comments:

Gauger Family said...

What an awesome sketch Dave did. That is beautiful!! Hope you had a great birthday!!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Leslie! What a lovely day you had and deserve! Dave is quite the artist...WOW!!