Dave took Jack out for a day of Best Buy, lunch and a movie.... so Theo and I headed over to help Molly celebrate her 3rd birthday! She had a waterslide, which Theo LOVED, and a bounce house. Everyone was so nice and we even met a little girl born the day after Theo at the same hospital. We lamented on how their first birthdays turned into evacuation parties for Hurricane Gustav! Such a small world. I managed to catch Theo kissing Juliet. She is his steady girlfriend and it's cute to see how much they love each other. Happy birthday, Molly!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Molly's birthday!
Dave took Jack out for a day of Best Buy, lunch and a movie.... so Theo and I headed over to help Molly celebrate her 3rd birthday! She had a waterslide, which Theo LOVED, and a bounce house. Everyone was so nice and we even met a little girl born the day after Theo at the same hospital. We lamented on how their first birthdays turned into evacuation parties for Hurricane Gustav! Such a small world. I managed to catch Theo kissing Juliet. She is his steady girlfriend and it's cute to see how much they love each other. Happy birthday, Molly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment