Today I hosted an impromptu playgroup of sorts. My friend Patti is moving soon and we all wanted to see her before she leaves. We had a nice group in the gravel box this afternoon; Jack and Alyssa were thick as thieves, Theo and Juliet were never far apart, and Aidan and Andrew were obsessed with playing ball. Juliet's brother, Scott, is about a week out from having his tonsils and adenoids taken out and has been having a rough time. He seemed to enjoy being outside and playing with the water table (thanks Mimi and Papa!!!) for a bit. Thanks to Theresa, Betsy and Patti for joining us outside today! I had to scrub the dirt of my boys at bath time :)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Outside play fun
Today I hosted an impromptu playgroup of sorts. My friend Patti is moving soon and we all wanted to see her before she leaves. We had a nice group in the gravel box this afternoon; Jack and Alyssa were thick as thieves, Theo and Juliet were never far apart, and Aidan and Andrew were obsessed with playing ball. Juliet's brother, Scott, is about a week out from having his tonsils and adenoids taken out and has been having a rough time. He seemed to enjoy being outside and playing with the water table (thanks Mimi and Papa!!!) for a bit. Thanks to Theresa, Betsy and Patti for joining us outside today! I had to scrub the dirt of my boys at bath time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I love your little basketball court! What a nice backyard!!
Water tables are the BEST! Corinne still loves hers. :)
Post a Comment