Jack is adjusting to his new school. It's been rough the past couple of mornings, seeing as I have to practically drag him in the room! He is always having a blast when I pick him up in the afternoons. He cooked a pizza yesterday and was eating it when I arrived. I talked to Aunt Jen on the phone today and Jack wanted to have a turn with Corinne, hence the phone picture.
Theo got his post-op tube check today and passed with flying colors! We got ear molds fitted so that we can go to the pool again. I feel like a recluse sometimes having to avoid water like I have the past week or so. Theo spent the day admiring the cat from the back window, drinking from his new sippy cup, pulling up on everything he comes near and chatting away. He flings everything from his stroller or booster chair that I give him. Usually that is followed by "uh oh". What will I do with him?
I got him some "big boy" pjs since I don't feel a onesie is warm enough for him at night. Doesn't he just look precious? Just like his big brother in those Lightning McQueen pjs. See any curls in his hair in the shot from behind???













No comments:
Post a Comment