Theo got his tubes bright and early this morning. We were done and home by 8:20 if that gives you any indication. The hardest part of it all was not giving him a bottle while we were waiting on the doctor to arrive. He was looking at me like "woman, give me a bottle already". Especially since I had to wake him up at 5:15 am. You would never know that Theo had surgery this morning b/c he's his regular self now. Both of his ears were "highly infected" per the doctor. He's babbling up a storm now that he can hear himself again!
Jack pulled out the doctor kit this afternoon and I taught him how to give Botox shots. Hey, it's a profitable procedure and we might as well dream while pretending right?













3 comments:
SO relieved that the surgery was a SUCCESS! Was thinking about & praying for Theo! :)
LOL . . .I could use some Botox. When you have him trained send him my way.
Glad to hear the surgery went well. We have loved the tubes...no ear infections or antibiotics...YEA!!
Hope you guys are having a great summer!
Brandy
Post a Comment