I went to Theo's PPK teacher's baby shower today. The decorations were adorable for baby Landen. It was a packed house, so Amandalyn opened presents for quite awhile. There were several games going on to pass the time. I may have busted people crossing their legs so I could take their pacifier necklaces away, but that doesn't sound like me at all ;-). Most of the PK and 1st grade teachers from school were at the shower. I missed a few that left early in the group picture. I made this mesh wreath for Amandalyn and put items from her registry on it for decoration. Amandalyn can take it to the hospital with her when Landen comes.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Amandalyn's Baby Shower
I went to Theo's PPK teacher's baby shower today. The decorations were adorable for baby Landen. It was a packed house, so Amandalyn opened presents for quite awhile. There were several games going on to pass the time. I may have busted people crossing their legs so I could take their pacifier necklaces away, but that doesn't sound like me at all ;-). Most of the PK and 1st grade teachers from school were at the shower. I missed a few that left early in the group picture. I made this mesh wreath for Amandalyn and put items from her registry on it for decoration. Amandalyn can take it to the hospital with her when Landen comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Looks fun! LOVE the wreath! I bet she loved it too. Very cute!!
Post a Comment