Sunday, August 26, 2012
Hillary and Eric's Wedding
I traveled to Washington DC this past weekend for my sorority sister Hillary's, wedding. She and I spent spring break together my senior year in college up in DC. Hillary showed me all around, took me on a tour of the White House, and drive me past all of the monuments. It's a trip that I'll always remember! Here I am 14 years later back in the Capitol for her wedding. Other KDs came in for the wedding as well ans we all had a great time together.
We stayed in old town Alexandria, making it super convenient to use the Metro and get into DC. The reception was held at Ft. Myers Air Force base at Arlington National Cemetery (Hillary's father is a retired colonel in the Air Force). The ballroom was breathtaking and the theme of navy and white was incorporated well. All us girls had such fun dancing at the reception and hanging out with Hillary's family again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment