Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Last Day of PPK

Theo is off enjoying his last day of PPK today.  Seems like just yesterday I was posing him with a sign for his first day of PPK.  Theo has come so far this year and has learned an unbelievable amount.  He loves going to school with his brother and seeing him throughout the day! I'm so proud of what a big boy Theo is turning into. He's curtailed his finger sucking in just a couple of short weeks, he showers independently and rinses his hair and body with body wash, dresses himself from head to toe, and is still as loveable as ever.  I can't wait to see how far he soars in Pre-K next year.

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

Oh how he has grown! Stop it!! He is just adorable and a smarty pants too!! Yea for summer :)