Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding fun










With our upcoming trip to London, the Royal Wedding has been a big event in our house! I've been pointing out landmarks to them and even pulled out savory tea cookies for us all to enjoy this morning :) We are taking a side trip over to Paris for 2 days so I've also been teaching them what little French I know. We feasted on chocolate croissants on fine plates and I poured some milk in little egg holders that I had (we lack for tea sets here with all boys). I forced the boys to watch the wedding with me and there was lots of wiggling and squirming going on. But hopefully they will remember this event and think back to how we did special things :)

On a side note, Theo will be the ring bearer for cousin Patrick's wedding in January and I made a special point to show him Kate's ring bearers. Now he thinks he will be the ring bearer when we go to London for the Royal family. Oh dear! :)

2 comments:

Kim Moore said...

Freakin' love your "tea set"!!!

Lauren said...

I love it!!! My kids came to a wedding-watching party with me that morning but weren't interested ;) I wonder if Theo's ring bearer outfit will look like the ones that Kate's ring bearers wore, LOL!