Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

599, 600




The kids in Jack's class work on a "math challenge" each morning before the bell rings to start their day. Jack finished 500-600 and is now working on 600-700. Some of the kids that have been there all year are up to 1,500 now. These are 5 year olds!

I found Jack's graphing paper the other day and he got busy with making new mazes for me to complete :) Here's Theo's Valentine's Day shirt. He's a chick magnet alright. Love it!

3 comments:

MommaKiss said...

sorry i haven't been by in ages. work blocks the pics, i barely log in at home. you know i love me some of your boys, though. smart AND cute.

Courtney said...

HK, those mazes are really impressive!! You done raised a smart one. ;)

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE Theo's shirt!!! Where did you get it? Aidan's shirt from last year still fits but I want to get that one for next year ;) I'm so impressed with Jack's numbers!