The boys have been keeping us on our toes lately. Here they are enjoying a snack on the kitchen floor. At least I keep the place kind of clean :) Theo has also been eating a lot of popcicles. I think he's beginning to cut his 2 year old molars. That or he's just in a permanent bad mood. Jury is out on that one.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Eating off the floor
The boys have been keeping us on our toes lately. Here they are enjoying a snack on the kitchen floor. At least I keep the place kind of clean :) Theo has also been eating a lot of popcicles. I think he's beginning to cut his 2 year old molars. That or he's just in a permanent bad mood. Jury is out on that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Gosh - Theo looks like such a "big boy" in the one of him and Jack. How are these kids growing up this fast? Love the new background!
Post a Comment