Theo has been, oh what's the word, fussy for the past couple of days. Teething probably. Perpetually teething! But anyway, I thought I'd lighten the mood and try a sippy cup (with a straw) with some ice cold water for him to gulp. He figured it out and was so pleased with himself! It was cute and Jack had to chime in "hey, that's my cup".
Sunday, February 24, 2008
CanIhavesome?
Theo has been, oh what's the word, fussy for the past couple of days. Teething probably. Perpetually teething! But anyway, I thought I'd lighten the mood and try a sippy cup (with a straw) with some ice cold water for him to gulp. He figured it out and was so pleased with himself! It was cute and Jack had to chime in "hey, that's my cup".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
so cute, that's a great idea! i may try it w/ Kellan - he's on a bottle strike (prolly teething, too). and we have the same exer-saucer!
Post a Comment