Theo is just the happiest, most talkative baby ever! If he's fed, he's content. If he's hungry.... watch out! He loves to sit in his kick n play and watch the lights. He's figured out how to kick his feet to make the music play. Not too shabby for a 2 month old! We have conversations for minutes at a time each day. He loves to coo and razz. I just want to eat this baby up sometimes!!!!!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Hi, my name is Theo and I am cute!
Theo is just the happiest, most talkative baby ever! If he's fed, he's content. If he's hungry.... watch out! He loves to sit in his kick n play and watch the lights. He's figured out how to kick his feet to make the music play. Not too shabby for a 2 month old! We have conversations for minutes at a time each day. He loves to coo and razz. I just want to eat this baby up sometimes!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
hello, he's a cute little baby.aww.
Post a Comment