Theo is a smiling little man these days! He first smiled at me around 3 weeks ago but now he is smiling all of the time. He has two dimples just like his big brother (we still don't know where those came from since Dave and I don't). Both of my boys are in the early riser club these days so we put Theo in his crib to partake in his mobile for a while. He just loves that thing which is great! I usually put him under it at night when I put Jack down to sleep and it's never let me down. Notice the Baylor blanket Aunt Chi!
Saturday, October 6, 2007
15 minutes of fun
Theo is a smiling little man these days! He first smiled at me around 3 weeks ago but now he is smiling all of the time. He has two dimples just like his big brother (we still don't know where those came from since Dave and I don't). Both of my boys are in the early riser club these days so we put Theo in his crib to partake in his mobile for a while. He just loves that thing which is great! I usually put him under it at night when I put Jack down to sleep and it's never let me down. Notice the Baylor blanket Aunt Chi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I love it!! He'll have more after Homecoming!! :) Chi
Post a Comment